1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
2. Spray 2 full size sheet pans with butter-flavored pan release. Lay 12 slices of bread on each prepared pan.
3. Spread 1 Tbsp of honey mustard on each slice of bread. Assemble each sandwich with 1 ½ oz sliced deli turkey, 4 pear slices, ¼ cup arugula or spinach, and 1 oz mozzarella cheese (portion cheese with a 2 oz spoodle).
4. Spread the remaining bread slices with 1 Tbsp mayonnaise each, place bread slices (mayonnaise-side-down) on top of the sandwiches.
5. Spray tops of sandwiches with butter-flavored pan release.
6. Place one to two sheet pans on top of the sandwiches to weigh them down and facilitate browning, and place in the preheated 375˚F oven.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
CCP: Heat to 135° F.
8. Transfer sandwiches to 2-inch full size steamtable pans for service. Shingle in pan for best appearance.
CCP: Hold and serve at 135° F or higher.
*We recommend using only U.S. grown and canned pears for the best flavor, quality, texture and yield.