(last updated 10/22/2020)
Information shared with Pacific Northwest Canned Pear Service (PNCPS) and its agencies is not used in ways other than that which are clearly intended when the information is shared. Personally identifiable information, including addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers, are not published, sold, rented or otherwise distributed.
(PNCPS) DOES NOT ACCUMULATE PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISTRIBUTION TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
Persons who contact PNCPS, or enter any online contests, may have their first name, city and state of residence, age, and other non-personally identifiable information, photography or artwork published in the Pacific Northwest Canned Pear website, and/or used for any other promotional or advertising uses including uses beyond those related to the Internet. (PNCPS) DOES NOT publish last names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, or personally identifying photography without prior approval from the person whose personal information is to be published, and only if that person is 18 years of age or older, or permission is received from a parent or guardian.
Persons under 18 years of age should obtain parental approval before contacting anyone on the Internet.
Individuals who have agreed to be included on the (PNCPS) email list may unsubscribe at any time. No individual will be added to the (PNCPS) newsletter list without consent. Information collected through e-mail list subscription is used for no other purpose than to facilitate the delivery of the (PNCPS) newsletter.
(PNCPS) operates contests on its website and social media channels for the purpose of offering guests an interactive and/or learning experience with an opportunity to win prizes. (PNCPS) does not maintain an archive of information obtained in contests, and does not use such information in ways other than to facilitate the operation of the specific contest.
- Identifiable information obtained through contest entries is limited only to that which is necessary for validating contest eligibility, contacting winners, and to facilitate the delivery of prizes. Information obtained through contests will not be used by the (PNCPS) for any other purpose, nor will such information be transferred to any other organization or individual for any purpose.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in online contests without a statement of approval by a parent or guardian.
- Children under the age of 18 who win a prize in a contest, will have their prize delivered in their name, to the care of their parent or guardian who gave approval for the contest entry.
- Parents may exclude their children from participating in online contests.
- Pacific Northwest Canned Pears has established reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of users who submit information in our websites. However, Pacific Northwest Canned Pears assumes no liability for theft or other circumstances leading to the loss of confidentiality of information. Users should assume reasonable caution when using the Internet.
- Only employees and agencies responsible for the operation of the (PNCPS) website and social media channels, online contests, distribution of prizes, and response to messages have access to information submitted through the Pacific Northwest Canned Pears website, and only for the purpose of administering their tasks.
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Resources page on the website to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
- Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you will need to re-input your information when you order from the Resources page in the future.