- 24 wedges fresh lime
- Coarse salt (for rim)
- 144 ounces Pacific Northwest Canned Pears Slices, drained
- 1 gallon + 2 cups (144 ounces) margarita mix
- 1-1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 24 cups crushed ice
- 24 pear slices, for garnish
Using a lime wedge, moisten the rims of 24 serving glasses and dip them in coarse salt. Set aside.
In a large, high-powered blender, combine the margarita mix, lime juice, sugar, and crushed ice until smooth. Divide between the prepared glasses, garnish with a pear slice and serve immediately.
Add 1-1/2 ounces tequila to make an adult beverage, .
Makes 24 serving